2011-03-16

When I Speak Following My Own Will and That of Others


"How do I speak following my own will and that of others? When everyone says that the wise says 'is', I also say 'is'. When they say that the wise says 'is-not', I also say 'is-not'. When the wise of world says that amuse oneself in the five desires ends in non-eternal, suffering, non-Self, and disintegration; I also say thus. When the wise of the world says amuse oneself in five desires does not end in the Eternal, the Self, and the Pure; I also say thus. So things are set down. This is what is called speaking following one's own will and also that of others."

Read More on the Nirvana Sutra, Chapter 41 - On Bodhisattva Kasyapa 2.


when I speak following my own will and that of others.mp3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário