2011-05-20

Response to William Garcia

William wrote: "I received some time ago the Lotus Sutra of the Wonderful Dharma, and I took much time to deliver to Firmina because did not want make it in circumstances where I was.

Due the resumption of forces that propelled me in the challenge of continuous karmic transformation, I stepped into the dark and dismal environment of a police station, and handed the precious gem."


The Buddha said:

“Good men,
After my extinction,
Who can receive and uphold,
Read, and recite this Sutra,
Now, in the presence of the Buddhas should make a vow.

This Sutra is hard to uphold,
If one upholds it for but an instant,
I will rejoice,
And so will all the Buddhas.

One such as this
Shall be praised by all the Buddhas:
‘This is courage!
This is vigor,
This is called morality
And the practice of the Dhutas’."

From original: The Wonderful Dharma Lotus Flower Sutra
(Translated by The Buddhist Text Translation Society in USA)

Dear William,
the efforts to fulfill the vows that we made in the past will never be in vain. I congratulate you for the feat.

Marcos Ubirajara.
On May 19, 2011.


response to william garcia.mp3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário