2011-06-15

A Metaphor of the Treasure Tower


Then, I said:
"I am very satisfied to have initiated this work with you. Henceforth, we shall meet forever. We will always be together, with single mind. What can this mean? It's like a big building. Am not 'I' to think, but all of 'us'. This big building, one can say, emerges from the Great Void and, in the future, it may even suffer some small cracks or minor material losses. But, will be too solid to crumble."

Scenario:
I found myself sitting in a central place, like a round table. People sat in a circle, to whom I lectured. The content of the lecture was based on a precious book and, while lectured, was thinking about what would follow. Among these people were recent friends, but also people who long ago I do not see as, for example, a friend of university for whom I was not looking directly, by being on my back, but I knew she was there.

After the lecture, we headed to a table where many meals were served. We talked of the expectations of our work. Again I said: "I am very satisfied."

I woke up on 12/06/2011, at 03:30 am. It was just a dream from which I awoke with an indescribable feeling of well-being, a full satisfaction. I got up and began to write the little that still remembered. Dream? We were all there. I ask them: where?

Marcos Ubirajara.
On 12/06/2011.


a metaphor of the treasure tower.mp3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário