2011-06-20

Response to Bhikkhu Gyoen Campos

The Bhikkhu Gyoen Campos wrote:

Mr. Marcos,

We would like to offer your Lotus Sutra in our site: www.budismo.com.br. We have it there, but that Portuguese version of João Rodrigues. It would be much more interesting put your version, and also disclosure it for sale.

What do you think about the idea? Do you have the digital format to send us? If approved, please send me and I will take action.

Thank you for everything.

Arigatougozaimashita!

Bhikkhu Gyoen Campos.

Dear Bhikkhu Gyoen Campos,

As regard the disclosure of the Lotus Sutra on the site of HBS - Honmon Butsuryu Shu from Brazil (www.budismo.com.br), I get this proposition with great joy, because this is the first institutional expression of support for this work in Brazil.

I am attaching a digital version in PDF format, although it can also be obtained by downloading in the Blog Cristal Perfeito, no problems. The link to the publisher's marketing is as follows: http://www.tmaisoito.com.br/novos_autores/o_sutra_da_flor_de_lotus.html.

I would like to publish our talks about the Lotus Sutra in the Blog Cristal Perfeito, along with a picture where I write the dedication to the Archbishop Correia. To do this, I ask your express consent. If there is any inconvenience, it is not necessary to justify for me. Just say "better not".

Thank you for everything, waiting for your next visit to Belo Horizonte.

Arigatougozaimashita!

Marcos Ubirajara.


response to bhikkhu gyoen campos.mp3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário